Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween 2005


Your first halloween. You were so cute dressed up in your little pumpkin outfit. I was going to buy you one at old navy so you could match your your little girlfriend Anslee, she was a roster, but I had a hard time spending 20 dollars on an outfit you would only wear for for a short time. So instead I pieced together an outfit for you. I got the shirt at Wal mart for 3 dollars and the hat at Old Navy for 3 dollars. Then I bought some green fleece and glued it to your shirt for the leaves. I think that it turned out pretty darn cute for a 7 dollar costume. Guess we could do the whole priceless thing. Shirt~ Three Dollars, Hat~ Three Dollars, Green Leaves~ One Dollar, seeing your little baby dressed up as a Pumpkin on his first halloween. PRICELESS.
I didn’t take you Trick or Treating this year because I always think it is a little weird when people take their babies. Its not like they can eat the candy. I did think about it, I do love candy. Instead we just got you dressed up and took some pictures of you and called it good. Maybe next year when you can actually enjoy the candy. But don’t forget to share with Mom:)
This was not your first time dressed up in this outfit though. On Friday night we dressed you up and took you to Daddy’s school for his Halloween party. You did not like it that much. We usually put you to bed at 7:30pm and we did not go to the party until after 7. I thought that you would be okay and that maybe you could sleep in the stroller. I did not know that there was going to be really loud music there. You were okay when we first got there. Then our friend Kate came up to you and said hello. I think she scared you in her outfit because you started to cry. After that you were not so sure you wanted to be in the stroller anymore so we had to hold you. You were doing all right until the clapping for the costume contest. Dad was holding you and it was the saddest thing. You buried you face in his chest and started to cry, then you reach out your arms to me like you wanted me to take you home. We only stayed for a short while after that and then took you home and put you to bed.
I hope you had a great first halloween. I look forward to more halloween to come and to seeing what you will be dressing up as. One of these days you are not going to let me decide what you are so, I will have to enjoy dressing you up in this cute little outfits while I still can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma