Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Look Mom I'm not tired, lets watch TV.




Thank you, Thank you! You slept so good last night and you even slept in for me this morning. This was rest that we both needed. You woke-up a
little after 9:30 am and I let you play in your crib for about 10 minutes before I went in and got you. I heard you playing with your fish tank in your crib and I wanted to see what you were doing. I walked to your room quietly and peaked around the door. You were so cute. You were lying on your belly, reaching up and making the star move. I didn’t realize you knew how to do that, or that you could. You are such a smart little guy! When I walked in to get you, you turned around and gave me a big smile. It was like you were saying “look what I can do”.
You took a nice nap today too. Almost 2 hours. I think we may be getting back on schedule. I brought the camera up with me to get you from your nap. I wanted to take a picture and show everyone how cute you are when you wake-up.
We did not do a whole lot today. Mostly we were lazy together. We both have been missing Dada a bunch. He has been a busy man. I know that you miss him because when he is gone you say “dada” all day, then when he gets home you stop. Tonight he is gone playing basketball so he will be getting home late again.
We went out to dinner with Geoff and Jodee and a course Anslee. I think you both were getting tired so you were not as excited to see each other as usual. You did pretty good during dinner. You would have done even better if it would not have taken so long for our food to come out. By the time we got the food it was 7:15 and that is getting way to close to bedtime. You did let me finish my meal but after that it was time to go. I was a little scared that you were going to be so tired that you would cry the whole way home. I was right, you did. It broke my heart to hear you cry so hard but there way nothing I could do. The only thing you wanted was to be home in your bed. So I got you home as fast as I could, gave you a bath and put you to bed. Good night my little pumpkin, sleep tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma