Thursday, November 03, 2005

I Love it When Things are Clean



We didn’t have that busy of a day today. The house was a mess so I decided that we needed to do a little cleaning. I am hoping that you will be like your dad and not like things messy, then you will clean up after yourself. I can dream. While I was brushing my teeth this morning you were looking at me like you really wanted to brush your teeth too. I gave you a toothbrush and you loved it. It helped entertain you the rest of the time I was getting ready. I thought that I better buy you your own toothbrush so we can start early on cleaning your teeth. I am also hoping that you will have your dad’s teeth and not mine.
You took a two hour nap today. I put you to bed around 11 am, this is the same time your dad came home for lunch. He was so disappointed that you were asleep when he got home. He wanted to play with you since he hasn’t seen you much lately. yesterday when he came home you were not asleep yet but you were in your crib, I knew he wanted to see you so I let him get you out. I didn’t let him do this today because you were really tired and you were already asleep. You slept almost the whole time your dad was home. You woke-up right before he left so he was able to give you a hug and kiss before he went back to school.
We had to run to Wal-mart again today to return a wireless card we got that did not work. We were not there long so I didn’t have to buy any more puffs. I did buy a humidifier for your room. I am hoping that it will help you sleep at night. I wasn’t planing on it setting the fire alarm off in your room though. I was sitting downstairs and I heard it go off. I ran up to your room thinking that it would have scared you but you didn’t really move. I hope it was because you were so tired and not your hearing. I know you can hear because tonight while your dad was vacuuming you started screaming. The only way we could finish vacuuming was to hold you or have you help us vacuum. Your dad picked you up and you helped him finish. You started laughing so I think that you thought it was fun. So now I have found two things you hate, the vacuum and the sewing machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma