Friday, November 04, 2005

7 Teeth and Counting.





Last night was one of the hardest nights we have had since you were a newborn. I think your dad and I got about 2 hours of sleep all night. I knew you were not feeling very well. Usually when you don’t feel good we give you some medicine and you do fine through the night. This did not work last night. I could not figure out what was wrong. It seemed like nothing made you feel better. We gave you medicine, I fed you, we brought you to bed with us, I held you, nothing was working. Around 8 am I gave up and came downstairs with you so you could play on the floor. I was so tired! I could not wait until you took your nap so that I could sleep too. Lucky for me you took a 2 hour nap. 2 hours has never felt so good to sleep. After our nap we brushed our teeth and came back downstairs to play. Most of our days are spent downstairs, the only reason we go upstairs is to sleep or change your diaper. We watched some Tv and had lunch, since it was 2:30 when we finally woke-up. You had a pretty hard day since you were not feeling well. You wanted to be held almost all day. I didn’t mind this because I know one of these days you are not going to want to be held by me. It was so sad today knowing that you felt so crappie. You had a runny nose, cough, and you were sneezing. I must say though you have a pretty cute little sneeze.
After I feed you dinner I was playing with you one the floor and noticed that you had another tooth. I think this explains why last night was so hard. It most have came through last night while you were sleeping (I mean not sleeping) because this is the first time I have noticed it. What a tough little boy. A cold and a tooth at the same time. I am hoping that tonight will be a little easier on all of us. We could all use a good night of sleep. You have already woken-up two times in 3 hours. We gave you a cup of juice because you seem really thirsty. You loved it! You drank 4 oz and then I gave you some milk too. I hope this will help hold you through the night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen I hate the picture of you crying because I hate too see my little guy cry, it just tears my heart apart. But I love the picture of you with that little mischievous look on your face. I can tell all ready Grandpa is going to have his hands full with you. And always remember Grandpa will always do anything for you.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma