Saturday, November 05, 2005

It’s Sir Elton John to You





Okay to start off with I am not going to lie. Today is the 6th but I am going to pretend it is the 5th. I would have written this last night after the movie but your dad said it was to late and made me go to bed. So now it is Sunday morning. I’m sure this will not be the first time this happens. So remember we are pretending it is Saturday.
The day started off like every day. We watched some cartoons on TV for a while and then came downstairs for some breakfast. I think you are starting to feel better. You still have a runny nose but you don’t seem to be coughing or sneezing as much. I really wish that you knew how to blow your nose. I think you would be much happier at night and through the day. I try to suck your nose with one of the nose suckers but they don’t work as well. You also hate it! When you see it coming towards your nose you start screaming and you won’t let me put it up your nose. Every time I try you turn your head the other way. If only you knew that it would make you feel better, but to you I think you think that I am trying to suck your brains out. I have never tried one of these on myself but I am sure that it doesn’t feel all that well. Maybe I should try it, no I’ll leave it to you.
We didn’t do a lot today. Actually we never even left the house. Your dad had to go to the school today and do some paperwork and a little bit of studying, so we didn’t get to play with him most of the day. It was probably a good thing we stayed in since you are sick and we will be going to the cost on Friday. Your Nana and Papa are coming on Thursday and then we will head over to Seaside, Oregon for the weekend. I am excited for a little vacation.
I watched a very scary movie tonight with your dad, Dave, and Amerest. It was called “Saw”. I hope that you never watch something like this. I’m sure one day you will and maybe you will even watch this same movie. It will probably not be scary to you by that time. I’m sure there will be much scarier movies when you are older. Anyway this was a freaky movie and it made me think about what I would do if anything ever happened to you. I would do anything so you would not be hurt, even if it meant having to hurt someone els. It is crazy ever since I had you I can not watch things about kids getting hurt It just breaks my heart to think that something like that could happen to you. This is going to be a really cheesy line but just so you know I would Die for you if I had to, enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

mesothelioma
mesothelioma